The U.S. government is closing the books on a number of Mexico vacation package deals, but there’s one that remains open for now.
It involves a trip to the Grand Canyon.
That’s according to the Associated Press, which cited a government official.
The official said the U.N. cultural agency has been told that a $6 million trip to Grand Canyon National Park is no longer available.
The National Park Service, which is the U.”s cultural agency, told the AP that it has not yet received the letter, but it has informed the Department of Interior, which runs the parks.
The agency did not respond to a request for comment.
The Associated Press said the Grand Caverns National Park, located in Arizona, had agreed to provide a $2 million trip in 2019.
That was to include a tour of the Grand Lodge and the Great Canyon National Parks, and $4 million for a visit to the site of the famed 1847-48 massacre at the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in Utah.
But the trip was never actually announced.
The trip had been scheduled to take place on March 12, 2019, but was later canceled because of the ongoing protests against the monument.
The Grand Canyon’s Grand Teton National Park has also been offered, and its website says it has offered a $3.5 million trip and a $4.5 mare trip to explore the Teton Rim in 2019 and 2020.
The trip was to take about a month.
The Grand Canyon has about 25,000 visitors a year.
The National Park service, which manages the Grand Tones, Teton and Grand Canyon, said in a statement to the AP the Grand canyon is closed for the foreseeable future due to “ongoing public safety threats.”
The Associated Statesman of New Mexico, which published the story, reported that the Grand Grand Canyon was offered again last year.
But that trip was canceled as the National Park Society, the agency charged with managing the park, began to focus more on tourism, and the Grand Chimney Expedition was canceled in 2019 due to the unrest in Mexico City.